Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tribute to the three Veterans in my life!!!

The first veteran I give tribute to his my husband Raymond J. Edwards, Jr. who served our country during Desert Storm. He is an amazing husband and father and I'm forever proud to have him in my life. I praise God every day for bringing this wonderful man in my life.


The second veteran I pay tribute to is my Grandpa, Clark Henry Schroder. He served our country during World War II. Many of his friends were killed during the attack on Pearl Harbor. My grandfather was an amazing Christian man and although he is no longer with us, I know that someday I get to hang out with him in heaven.


The third veteran I pay tribute to is my brother Michael V. Schroder. Mike has served our country in two terms over in Iraq during Operation Iraqi Freedom. He is very proud to serve our country and I'm proud to call him my brother.

I could go on and on about these three wonderful men who have dedicated their service to our country and their families. God bless all those who have served or are serving our country. We need to thank them every day for fighting for the freedom that we sometimes take for granted.

No comments: