Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hey Becky!!!
Look What the Edwards Boys Can Do!!!

I've told the story about Jonathan surfing down the stairs on the crib mattress before, but I thought the days of stair sledding and surfing had ended when I threw out the mattress. Well after reading my friend Becky's blog, I was telling my husband about how Becky's three boys had used a clothes basket to go down the stairs!! Well my husband being the wonderful athlete and child at heart that he is, decided that our boys needed to try that trick too. Well the boys were not too keen on the clothes basket, and instead opted to take the tote lids from their toy boxes and turn them into sleds. The video above is Josiah who was thrilled that Daddy was letting them do something adventurous and Mommy was not freaking out!!! I have to admit, it was very, very, funny!!!!

No comments: