Sunday, May 23, 2010

Ideal Curriculum

I was asked as part of my membership in the TOS Homeschool Crew to review a kit the first unit - Transportation from Ideal Curriculum. This site has created a preschool curriculum that covers Literacy, Math/Calendar, and Science/Social Studies.

I absolutely love this curriculum and wish I would have had something like this when Josiah was in preschool. The books are absolutely amazing filled with gorgeous colorful photographs that capture your child's attention. I'm a photographer and found myself going through each of the pages admiring the photographs and know that any parent or preschooler would love them too.
I especially loved the printouts and was thrilled with the assessment sheets. It's a perfect way to see where your child is and what they still need to learn. Even though my youngest is a Kindergartner, I plan to incorporate some of these items into his lessons next year.
I highly recommend this for any parent that is looking for something for their preschooler. Preschoolers love unit studies and this curriculum does an excellent job of incorporating everything so that learning is not only effective but fun for your preschooler!

Units are available for $30 (download) or $55 (print version), and it is also possible to purchase portions of the curriculum. In May, Ideal Curriculum is offering TOS Homeschool Crew followers a 10% discount on a first purchase by using the code: welovekids Visit the Ideal Curriculum website to purchase your kit and get started today!! Your Preschooler Will Thank You!!

This item was provided to me as part of my membership in the TOS Homeschool Review team, the opinions are mine after I have reviewed this product with my family.

No comments: