Sunday, May 23, 2010

Beeyoutiful - Review of Berry Well




Our Crew was asked to review various products from Beeyoutiful. Our family was asked to review Berry Well.

Berry Well is a pleasant fruit-flavored syrup designed to boost an individual’s immune system function through elderberry juice, raw honey, bee propolis, echinacea and raw apple cider vinegar.


I had used elderberry with my middle child Jonathan when he was around 9 months old and was having colds/fevers every time he was getting a new tooth. She suggested I try the extract and I was actually surpised how well it worked in relieving the symptoms. I haven't been able to find it anywhere and was thrilled when this bottle arrived in the mail.


The taste is absolutely amazing and it's perfect for little ones that do not like the harsh taste of over-the-counter cough syrups. While I still am an advocate of going to the doctor if you have a sick child who isn't responding to normal at home remedies and medicines, I highly recommend trying Berry Well.


You can purchase Berry Well on the Beeyoutiful website for $18.00.

This product was provided to me as part of my membership in the TOS Homeschool Review team, the opinions are mine after I have reviewed it with my family.

No comments: