Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Boys & Basketball

Brandon is playing middle school basketball this year. It's so fun to watch these fresh sports faces awkwardly moving across the court. I love watching them mimic the professionals only to have their ball fly off the backboard or wall!! I know, terrible momma!! What I also noticed is how awkward and kind of goofy looking boys are at that age. I thought man...when I was that age I thought boys were amazing!! I thought if just one of the boys talked to me, I was in heaven!! Then I grew up and became of mom of three boys...one of which is now an awkward 7th grader who could care less about girls!! Shows you what I knew!! Hopefully next week I will have pictures of him playing basketball!!

1 comment:

Shay said...

and think of all those little girls who are SOOOOOOOOOOOO in love might be eyeing your boy..HA HA. Your son is probably breaking their heart by not even saying hello. Oh the wonderful days.